People participating in Sport
Every athlete has the power to concentrate in his or her sport. A big part of getting into the zone is learning how to ignore distractions and focus on the right things.
You can apply focus skills to improve your confidence and composure. Some of the best athletes in the world say that focus is the single most important mental skill an athlete can possess. Learning any new skill takes time. It doesn’t matter if you’re learning a physical skill or a mental one; you need to practice in order to improve. BioLink can help athletes to apply focus skills to improve their confidence and composure. Some of the best athletes in the world say that focus is the single most important mental skill an athlete can possess.
People participating in Cultural Activities
Biolink offers peak performance attention training for people who want to excell in cultural activities of choice, such as music, drama, public speaking, chess and many more
Biolink Embraces 21st century learning by providing technologically advanced and innovative attention training to help top academic performers excel
The latest statistics show that the diagnosis of people with Alzheimerz disease above the age of 65 is increasing at an alarming rate.
You have probably heard that doctors recommend games and activities such as Rummy, Soduko, puzzle building etc. to help you keep mentally fit and strong for longer. Biolink offers unique brain exercises at a level that really excells! We offer a personalized, person-centred training programme that integrates Educational Bio-feedback training with Cognitive skills training , enhancing Executive functioning.
Advantages for older people
- Because of the one-on-one communication during a session, the facilitator is always aware of the response and emotional state of the client, and can alter the treatment at any point in time. Clients are constantly reassured that they are doing a good job, and the approach is always positive.
- Programme levels can be altered by the facilitator, guided by the assessment of the cognitive level of the client done by professional staff at the centre. The treatment can at any given time be altered according to the emotional response of the client.
- Every client can exercise at his or her own pace, there is no pressure or rush.
- DVD’s used for EEG neurofeedback are chosen according to the assessment of each individual client, and we are guided by the professional staff as to what is suitable. We constantly monitor the emotional state of the client and adjust treatment immediately. Movies such as Sound of Music, As it is in Heaven, etc. are used, as well as suitable music video’s or even fun animation.
- Play Attention game exercises give the client the feeling of achievement and success, because of the real-time measurement of attention and scores. Concrete goals can be set, and awards certificates given when targets are made.
- In the Play Attention programme, very low stimuli sounds and low stimuli graphics are used, in order to avoid anxiety and aggravation of the clients.
- Very little noise or distraction will take place during a session.
- Apart from the cognitive exercises, each session will be an individual socializing session.
- Loneliness and boredom will be reduced.
- The client is busy with a meaningful activity.
People with Brain Injuries
Brain training, can help people suffering repercussions of traumatic brain injury, post-concussive syndrome, and stroke. Attention is measured and becomes concrete, and statistics and graphs are captured for every session, for the use of therapists and other professionals working with the client.